9 Different Reasons Why You Need To Start Your Own Poultry Farm Today
1. Apart from Poultry Farming business been one of the most profitable and beneficial farming business around, The present Nigeria government both Federal and All State government and even some NGO organization such as Tony Enumenu Foundation are really investing and supporting people going into Agriculture. It is crystal clear to us that President Buhari is shifting the country’s major income from petrol to Agriculture, and this will make agriculture more suitable to start without even having a kobo, as long as you can write a killer project proposal to either your state government, Bank of Agriculture, Ministry of Commerce etc or to the federal which we at Naijaopportunity will definitely teach you.
Gone are the days when poultry farming is only for the poor, when chicken is only adopted and kept in the backyard by the poor commodities living in the rural slums or villages.
2. Poultry Farm- the huge potential in this business was still untapped until recently when competent businessmen realized benefit of poultry farming and got attracted towards it. Today, commercial Poultry farming has become one of the biggest agricultural business worldwide because people prefers white meat more to the red meat.
3. Poultry farming business is still heavily untapped in Nigeria as more than 80% of our daily consumption is said to be imported from another countries. Now, imagine the profit potential of supplying chicken and chicken products to over 80% of Nigerians.
4. Nigeria government under president Buhari just successfully ban the importation of poultry products.. Do you know what this means?
5. Even with the so called big farms like Obasanjo farm and co, We haven’t still meet the demand of Eggs supply in Nigeria.
Come to think of the fact that there are multiple ways of making money from poultry business.
6. The Eggs – Egg is a good source of low-cost high-quality protein, providing 6.3 grams of protein (13% of the daily value for protein) in one egg for a caloric cost of only 68 calories. The structure of humans and animals is built on protein. We rely on animal and vegetable protein for our supply of amino acids, and then our bodies rearrange the nitrogen to create the pattern of amino acids we require. Everyone needs at least one eggs daily.
These put the production and supply of chicken eggs in a very high demand. A create of egg is currently sold around N1,000 and above, MULTIPLY that to how many creates you produce!
Day Old Chick – Raising day old chicks in Nigeria has become very popular because you only need a viable batch of eggs for hatching, a reliable incubator and a working knowledge of poultry incubation.
Also selling day old chicks can be done locally as thousands of poultry farmers are looking for it everyday. Your hatchery could be just what people in your community needed as a nearby source of day old chicks.
7. Many people would like to raise chickens themselves, rather than to buy pullets but are unable to get or hatch enough day old chicks. One is sold at approximately N200 and above.
8. The Chicken – You don’t need to be told about this, chicken meat is currently commands the highest demand in the market. If you have it, you have all the money in the world.
9. Little Analysis Of Just Having 1000 Layers Birds Starting From POL
A Create of Egg is 30 pieces
1000 birds / 30 = 33 creates Daily so let say you will be having 30 creates of Egg daily
A medium create of Egg is sold for #1000
30 creates * #1000 = 33,000 Daily
#33,000 * 28 ( 1 Month ) = #924,000 Monthly in Revenue.
Layer Birds lay for A year and 6 month = 18 Months
So #924,000 * 18 months = # 12,340,000.. ( This is your income Revenue )
Even after removing the cost of feeds and medication, You will still have nothing less than #5,000,000 as gross profit for 18month….. Isn’t this a good business with just 1,000 Birds?
If you will be going in for Poultry Farming, You need addition resources to make your poultry business a successful one. Join over 1,200 poultry farmers who have made our Poultry Farming eBook their companion towards starting their poultry farms and managing it effectively.
You aren’t yet serious in your poultry business until you get this eBook and the best part is it also contains Practicals.
How to Pay For Your eBook!
Price – N4,999 ( $24.99 )
Our ebook can help you establish the clear vision and goals you will need to guide your new agricultural venture. It will help you identify and assess personal motivations, business and farming skills, and available resources. It will help you clarify values. The goal of Our ebook is to help you decide whether starting an agricultural business is right for you, and-based on that decision-to help you plan practical next steps.
Electronic Fund Transfer
ATM cash Transfer
This payment method requires the customer to deposit, Electronic Fund Transfer or ATM cash Transfer directly from his/her account into any of bank accounts below. The manual will be sent to you immediately as soon as your transaction reflects in our account. Our bank details are as follows:
Guaranty Trust Bank.
Account Name: Opute Henry Albert.
Account Number : 0005840534.
Account Name: Opute Henry Albert
Account Number: 3069014908.
After placing your order, SMS your payment information (Manual title, Name on teller, payment teller number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. Poultry Farming eBook, Ibrahim Uche Mohammed, 879564 (email@example.com)
To 08058499904 once I confirm your payment. The manual will be sent to you immediately!
By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.
Your e-book (electronic book) is downloadable from your e-mail box which allows you to read and print out this book
• Zero shipping costs.
• No waiting time, forget having to wait weeks for postal delivery.
• No risk of products lost in the mail or damaged
We accept Western Union Money Transfer
Visit your nearest Western Union®Agent location or www.westernunion.com to pay online or by other methods such as phoning Western Union in your country (please refer www.westernunion.com for country telephone numbers to call in).
Provide credit/debit card details or payment to the clerk in cash – including the amount to be sent and appropriate fee(s). Identification may be required. Additional restrictions may apply.
Get the Western Union Money Transfer Control Number from the clerk or receipt that includes your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
Give us the MTCN so as to enable us to pick up the funds. Please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or call/sms/whatzapp +2348058499904 with the MTCN, security question and sender full name and address…
What You Need To Do:
As Western Union Money Transfer is affected from person to person, our appointed recipient for all International payment is as follows:
1) Receiver’s First Name: (Henry )
2) Receiver’s Last Name: (Albert Opute)
3) Amount in Sender’s Currency: $24.99
4) City: Alimosho, Lagos State.
5) Country: Nigeria
Thinking that we might live you after your purchase? Definitely no! We assure you of maximum support when you need us. Please, do not hesitate to ask us for the way ahead. You can contact us at email@example.com or call the following number 08039454675
Instant Help Desk
Do you like this Post? Don’t be the only one to gain from it, also share to your friends and love once.