65 Pages Poultry Farming Complete Ebook With 2017 Complete Business Plan And Proposal
Due to popular demand, I wish to inform you all who have been waiting for our Brand New eBook on Poultry Farming from Naijaopportunity Poultry Farms that the eBook is now ready and contains everything you need to know to build and maintain a good poultry farm regardless of where you are. It is the best eBook on Poultry farming, it took me almost a year to compile and currently a“bestseller”.
Before you continue, you can read one of my FREE articles by clicking on this link below
In this eBook, you’ll find all the information you need to start and run a successful poultry farm, such as:
How to Setup Poultry Farm any where in the world – Focuses on how to start small and grow big within a short period of time.
Types of poultry breeds that are most suitable for your poultry farm.
Poultry house construction types and procedure according to your need.
Different kinds and how to identity chicken diseases, and the effective treatment and control.
Breeds suitable for commercial poultry farming
Poultry feeding and nutritional guides for healthy farm
Farm management and considerations
Poultry farm equipment, Hatching and raising chicks, Hatching using brooding hens, Artificial hatching, etc…
Chicken Nutrition, Feeding formulas, and the types of chicken feeds that is most desirable to your birds.
Complete 2017 Poultry Business Plan.
Full and Newly 2017 Poultry Proposal You can Use To Get loans From Banks and Government: At least 3 different people have used this proposal to secure loan from both Bank of Agric and Ministry of Commerce.
And Lots More
It contains so much more that I wouldn’t be able to include here. The eBook is fully loaded and worth every penny of your investment. It is “a must have” eBook for every serious poultry farmer/investor who is serious about making profit in the business.
1. Free Consultancy
2. Free Mentor-ship On Whatz App
3. Market Analysis Breakdown
4. Over 8 Years of Experience and Compiling
And lots More……
9 Different Reasons Why You Need To Start Your Own Poultry Farm Today
1. Apart from Poultry Farming business been one of the most profitable and beneficial farming business around, The present Nigeria government both Federal and All State government and even some NGO organization such as Tony Enumenu Foundation are really investing and supporting people going into Agriculture. It is crystal clear to us that President Buhari is shifting the country’s major income from petrol to Agriculture, and this will make agriculture more suitable to start without even having a kobo, as long as you can write a killer project proposal to either your state government, Bank of Agriculture, Ministry of Commerce etc or to the federal which we at Albertino Farms will definitely teach you.
Gone are the days when poultry farming is only for the poor, when chicken is only adopted and kept in the backyard by the poor commodities living in the rural slums or villages.
2. Poultry Farm- the huge potential in this business was still untapped until recently when competent businessmen realized benefit of poultry farming and got attracted towards it. Today, commercial Poultry farming has become one of the biggest agricultural business worldwide because people prefers white meat more to the red meat.
3. Poultry farming business is still heavily untapped in Nigeria as more than 80% of our daily consumption is said to be imported from another countries. Now, imagine the profit potential of supplying chicken and chicken products to over 80% of Nigerians.
4. Nigeria government under president Buhari just successfully ban the importation of poultry products.. Do you know what this means?
5. Even with the so called big farms like Obasanjo farm and co, We haven’t still meet the demand of Eggs supply in Nigeria.
Come to think of the fact that there are multiple ways of making money from poultry business.
6. The Eggs – Egg is a good source of low-cost high-quality protein, providing 6.3 grams of protein (13% of the daily value for protein) in one egg for a caloric cost of only 68 calories. The structure of humans and animals is built on protein. We rely on animal and vegetable protein for our supply of amino acids, and then our bodies rearrange the nitrogen to create the pattern of amino acids we require. Everyone needs at least one eggs daily.
These put the production and supply of chicken eggs in a very high demand. A create of egg is currently sold around N900 or more, MULTIPLY that to how many creates you produce!
Day Old Chick – Raising day old chicks in Nigeria has become very popular because you only need a viable batch of eggs for hatching, a reliable incubator and a working knowledge of poultry incubation.
Also selling day old chicks can be done locally as thousands of poultry farmers are looking for it everyday. Your hatchery could be just what people in your community needed as a nearby source of day old chicks.
7. Many people would like to raise chickens themselves, rather than to buy pullets but are unable to get or hatch enough day old chicks. One is sold at approximately N300.
8. The Chicken – You don’t need to be told about this, chicken meat is currently commands the highest demand in the market. If you have it, you have all the money in the world.
9. Little Analysis Of Just Having 1000 Layers Birds Starting From POL
A Create of Egg is 30 pieces
1000 birds / 30 = 33 creates Daily so let say you will be having 30 creates of Egg daily
A medium create of Egg is sold for #900 or N1000
30 creates * #900 = 24,500 Daily
#24,500 * 28 ( 1 Month ) = #760,000 Monthly in Revenue.
Layer Birds lay for A year and 6 month = 18 Months
So #760,000 * 18 months = # 13,340,000.. ( This is your income Revenue )
Even after removing the cost of feeds and medication, You will still have nothing less than #5,000,000 as gross profit for 18month….. Isn’t this a good business with just 1,000 Birds?
If you will be going in for Poultry Farming, You need addition resources to make your poultry business a successful one. Join over 1,200 poultry farmers who have made our Poultry Farming eBook their companion towards starting their poultry farms and managing it effectively.
You aren’t yet serious in your poultry business until you get this eBook and the best part is it also contains Practicals.
How to Pay For Your eBook!
Price – N4,999 ( $24.99 )
Our ebook can help you establish the clear vision and goals you will need to guide your new agricultural venture. It will help you identify and assess personal motivations, business and farming skills, and available resources. It will help you clarify values. The goal of Our ebook is to help you decide whether starting an agricultural business is right for you, and-based on that decision-to help you plan practical next steps.
Electronic Fund Transfer
ATM cash Transfer
This payment method requires the customer to deposit, Electronic Fund Transfer or ATM cash Transfer directly from his/her account into any of bank accounts below. The manual will be sent to you immediately as soon as your transaction reflects in our account. Our bank details are as follows:
Guaranty Trust Bank.
Account Name: Opute Henry Albert.
Account Number : 0005840534.
Account Name: Opute Henry Albert
Account Number: 3069014908.
After placing your order, SMS your payment information (Manual title, Name on teller, payment teller number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. Poultry Farming eBook, Ibrahim Uche Mohammed, 879564 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To 08058499904 once I confirm your payment. The manual will be sent to you immediately! By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.
Your e-book (electronic book) is downloadable from your e-mail box which allows you to read and print out this book
• Zero shipping costs.
• No waiting time, forget having to wait weeks for postal delivery.
• No risk of products lost in the mail or damaged
We accept Western Union Money Transfer
Visit your nearest Western Union®Agent location or www.westernunion.com to pay online or by other methods such as phoning Western Union in your country (please refer www.westernunion.com for country telephone numbers to call in).
Provide credit/debit card details or payment to the clerk in cash – including the amount to be sent and appropriate fee(s). Identification may be required. Additional restrictions may apply.
Get the Western Union Money Transfer Control Number from the clerk or receipt that includes your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
Give us the MTCN so as to enable us to pick up the funds. Please email to us at email@example.com. or call/sms/whatzapp +2348058499904 with the MTCN, security question and sender full name and address…
What You Need To Do:
As Western Union Money Transfer is affected from person to person, our appointed recipient for all International payment is as follows:
1) Receiver’s First Name: (Henry )
2) Receiver’s Last Name: (Albert Opute)
3) Amount in Sender’s Currency: $24.99
4) City: Alimosho, Lagos State.
5) Country: Nigeria
Thinking that we might live you after your purchase? Definitely no! We assure you of maximum support when you need us. Please, do not hesitate to ask us for the way ahead. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the following number 08058499904
Instant Help Desk
Do you like this Post? Don’t be the only one to gain from it, also share to your friends and love once.